Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Ideas

Here are some things I came across that I plan on doing in "all my spare time".  Some are Pinterest ideas, some are things I've gotten off of other blogs, but I'm so excited for all of them!


This is such a great idea.  Take all of your wedding cards and make a book out of them.  I found this on Pinterest, but the blog it originally came from, I had a little trouble finding the post where this was included.  The blog is AWESOME by the way.  I'm also going to do it with Lila's birthday/baby shower/baptism cards.  It's such a wonderful idea instead of tossing them in a box for no one to see.

I also want to try to make some curtains for the living room that have a ruffle on them like this.  They look relatively easy....


I am also going to be making some bibs, burpcloths, and mini blankets.  As soon as I get the material and get them made, I'll post pics.  If you like them, I can make some for you!  I'm very excited about all my projects!  Wheeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of the card book! I really need to do this...all of our wedding cards are stuffed in a box in the closet. What fun is that?! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete