Friday, March 30, 2012

Girls Night!

It's girls night tonight! I'm sooooo excited! I'm going to dinner with my girls that I've been friends with since I was a wee TOT and we are gonna have so much fun. We haven't gotten together in so long so it's gonna be one of those nights. LOL! 

I'm sure we'll be THAT table in the restaurant that no one wants to sit by because we are so loud and obnoxious. Yep...that's us! And we love it!  I got my nails did today and I painted my toes. This needed to be done so bad.

This occasion also means drinks and gossip! Except for one my besties, Ash, who has a little munchkin on the way. She is graciously driving us. The key at this point is to always have a friend who is pregnant, but still wants to have fun. That way you always have a driver. :) Just kiddin' Ash. You know we love ya!

I will update this post later with a pic of my girls! Tons of fun here!  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment