Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 2 - Skinnygirl Daily Cleanse & Restore

Yesterday I went and bought the Skinnygirl Daily Cleanse and Restore packets.  I'm excited to start using them daily and see if it really does cleanse my body.  I'm also going to attempt to eliminate junk from my daily routine.  My husband says I need to do this.... :)  We'll see how that goes.


I'm anticipating these "cleanse" packets will make me poop more.  LOL  This should be a lot of fun!  I'm hoping to get the toxins out of my body and restore with good stuff.  This is something that I should be doing anyway, but now more than ever since I'm training for the marathon.  I need to keep my body in peak condition.


Love Bethenny...Go to her Skinnygirl Daily website and check it out!!

I'm planning on keeping track on how I feel throughout the next month to see if these packets are worth it.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment