Friday, March 23, 2012

Stuff...

This week started out ok, but yuck...Neil got sick with a stomach bug, then I got sick with a stomach bug, then Lila woke up from a nap SCREAMING yesterday.  I think her canines are starting to come in.  A little ibuprofen later and she ended up being fine.  I hate teething.  Have I mentioned that before.

Many of you know that I have a BodyBugg and I love it.  Well yesterday, I purchased a Nike+ Sportband.  This device will do everything I need for my runs.  And there is no subscription to the Nike+ website, like there is to the BodyBugg website.  Right now when I go for my runs, I wear my BodyBugg and take my phone to track my mileage with an app called MiCoach by Adidas.  I love the app, but it's a lot of gear to wear when going on a 20 mile run.  I'm hoping the calorie counter on the Nike+ Sportband will be as accurate as the BodyBugg, but if it's not, I think I'll still be happy.  I honestly just wear the BodyBugg to count my calories burned for curiosity, not to lose weight...I'm not trying to lose weight.  I'll be sure to let you know how I like the Nike+ Sportband!

Update on the "healthy eating" in the Atkins household....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  Well, we've been sick this week, what do you expect?  Also since Tuesday, I have not taken my Skinnygirl Daily packets.  Again, I've been sick.  I'm hoping to drink/eat one at lunch today.  We'll see how my stomach feels.

I started reading "The Hunger Games" last night on my friend Sarah's Kindle.  1. I love the Kindle....I think I need one, seriously.  2. I couldn't hardly put it down.  I read 4 chapters last night (a lot for me; I'm a slow reader).  I read while Lila was watching TV, while she was taking a bath, while I was rocking her to sleep, and when I got in bed.  It wasn't until my eyes started crossing from being so tired that I put the book down and hit the sack.  It has such an intriguing story line.  I can't wait to finish it.  Book review to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment