Thursday, April 5, 2012

18 Months - Lila Jane

I have to admit, I WANT to blog, but I can't think of anything to blog about right now.  Of course, there's always Lila, but I usually like to throw some other topics in there too.  I guess I'll talk about Miss Brat.  She has been having sleeping troubles these last couple weeks.  It has been taking about and hour to get her down and then she gets up multiple times in the night.  Then, surprise surprise, when it's time to get up and got to daycare, she's still tired.  Imagine that.  Sometimes it's 10:00 before I can get her to fall asleep.  No wonder she's tired.  Last night we decided to start the bedtime routine earlier.  She was asleep by 8:45, but then up for about 3 hours at 2:00.  I don't know what's wrong with her.  I take her back to bed and rub or pat her back to sleep, but she's up 20 minutes later.  We have pulled her up in bed with us, but she just tosses and turns, rolls, whines, cries...I'm not sure if she's in pain or what.  Growth spurt?  Teeth?  I'm at a loss, but something has to give.

She has also gotten pretty brave these days.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
These aren't my highest or most dangerous heels, but let's just go ahead and say that this girl loves shoes and it could end up being a problem.  :) 

By the time this pic snapped she was already on her way back down from full out standing on the scooter, hands in the air, waving like she was in a parade.  So far, we've managed to not have to make any visits to the ER.  LOL

Lila has also been participating in potty time.  She has a princess seat that goes on our potty and every night after her bath she sits on the potty and we try to do something.  Honestly, I'm just trying to get her used to sitting on the potty so when then time comes that she IS fully ready, that part is covered.  She has peed in the potty a couple times, but no poop yet.  She poops in the morning about the same time everyday and this is when she's at daycare so it's hard for me get her to poop on the potty.  I have a four day weekend this weekend so we may try it out this weekend.  We'll see.  She loves Elmo and Elmos pee pees and poo poos in the potty and this is her addicted to Elmo so maybe Elmo can convince her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment