Monday, November 22, 2010

Trying To Be Creative

UGH...I try so hard and I just can't do it. I've tried to make crafty things for around the house or cool things for Lila's room and it's just not happening. Today I tried to make bows. I sorta got through it and it would've been easier to complete if Lila hadn't started crying and needed attention. I will get to it at some time. Maybe just in time for Christmas...we'll see.

On a daily basis, Lila and I watch The Ellen Show. We love it. Lila has even started "watching" it. Today she was watching it in full force. She was smiling and talking. Ellen can even make babies smile. It was the cutest thing.

I'm SOOOOOO behind on the 30 days of loving my husband. I must say, while I love him for so many reasons, they are becoming harder to express in words.

Day 17 - I love N because he does everything in his power to keep our family safe.

Day 18 - I love N because he keeps me involved in planning his fantasy football team. This sounds hilarious, I know, but he knows it makes me smile.

Day 19 - I love N because he helps me keep the house tidy. He doesn't expect me to do EVERYTHING!

Day 20 - I love N because he has style. He cares about what he looks like, which is more than most guys can say!

Day 21 - I love N because when he talks to Lila, it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Sometimes I just sit in the other room and listen to them talk. I just smile!

Day 22 - I love Neil because the other day, he taught me how to play Madden NFL 2011....and he didn't make fun of me at all. Yes, he laughed, but it was encouraging! hahaha

Day 23 - I love N because in every decision he makes he considers how it would affect the whole family, not just him.

Day 24 - I love N because he treats my brother like he is his brother. I know that this means a lot to Capel since he only has two older sisters to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment