Wednesday, December 1, 2010

End of the Month

So the last week has been hard to keep up on my days. I'm gonna do a quick post to finish up my days of loving my husband and then I'll try to get on here more and update everyone on how life with Lila's going!

Day 23: I love N because while he sometimes changes his goals somewhat (everyone has to at some point) he never gives up on those goals!

Day 24: I love N because he like my cooking...no comment Mom, if you're reading, because I DO COOK!

Day 25: I love N because even when he's stressed to the max, he USUALLY doesn't take it out on me! :)

Day 26: I love N because he is appreciative of everything in life. Things happen for a reason and we both know that. It takes a great man (woman too) to admit it, even when the bad things are happening.

Day 27: I love N because he is thankful for everything we have and even the things we don't have. (this one should've been on day 25 :) )

Day 28: I love N because he admits when he's wrong...sometimes. Most guys never admit when their wife is right. And this happens to him a lot because I'm always right! hee hee

Day 29: I love N because he is smart....that is that!

Day 30: FINALLY...I love N because he works hard at everything he does! ALL THE TIME!

Babe if you're reading this, you know how much I love you! And if you do this same thing ever, you'll find that as much as you love me (and I know it's a lot) it's a lot harder than you think to break it down this way. I love everything about you...you are the best husband and daddy a girl could ever want and have! XOXOXO


Everyone try it out and see how many different ways you love your spouse! It's harder than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment