Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm a MOM! No really, I'm a MOM!

On the way home from my mom's today for a family dinner, we were just driving and talking, as usual. We started talking about Lila and both of us agreed that it's still so weird that we have a child. A real baby that depends on us for EVERYTHING. We give her everything she needs and wants. We made her...she is us. Gosh, it's just the strangest thing in the whole world. God is so good to us. She is a little miracle, even when she cries...she's OUR miracle. I know science and I've taken A&P, but to think back to those classes and remember how small, minuscule, she once was just blows my mind sometimes!

She is just the cutest little thing in the whole world, I know I'm a little biased, but she is! I just want to kiss her face all the time. And really, I do! She loves it though and I have to take advantage of it now because one day she will not let me do it. It will break my heart, but I know that she will boomerang back. I did.

Day 6 Nov 6: I love N because he tells me every day, and I mean every day, that I'm pretty. I'm talking like when I've been home all day with Lila and she's been screaming and I haven't had any sleep, no make-up, and still in my pajamas with baby puke all over them, he tells me I look pretty. Any man that can lie like that :) you have to love!

Day 7 Nov 7: OK this is is a practical reason for love! I love N because he takes care of the dogs. When he knows I'm pissed at them because I just cleaned the house and they tracked stuff in or when they are up all night walking around the house waking me up, he takes care of them. Partially because he would like them to stay alive and he knows I'll kill 'em if I get ahold of them. :) Love you Jasper and Ringo! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment