Thursday, November 4, 2010

Going to Work

This afternoon I'm going in to work half a day, hopefully. I'm kind of excited about it. My Aunt JJ is going to watch Lila. I think we're going to have a pretty good arrangement with that. She lives right across the street and isn't working right now. I'm pretty sure she's going to enjoy this time. :) She watched my brother when he was a baby too.

That is all for now. My little angel is sitting her looking at me...smiling and talking and pooping! I love it!

Plus I missed the last two days of my entry so I'll do that now!

Day 2 November 2: I love N because even when he has been at work all day and comes home to Lila crying, he will still take her from me so I can have some time. It so nice to just get a shower sometimes, even if I don't need it!

Day 3 November 3: I love N because he knows that I have no imagination, he still loves me and always encourages me to act like a kid more. I recently just started watching Harry Potter with him (which he LOVES) and really it's not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment