Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet Little Baby Faces

We just got home from the doctor because Lila has red bumps all over her face and back of her head. Turns out it's just eczema, but the poor thing just looks awful. I just look at her and think she's got to be itching or burning or something. The PA at the doctor's office told me to use Cetaphil lotion on her. So we went straight to WalMart and got some. We'll see if it works. I sure hope it does because it's so hard to look at and think that it isn't hurting her in anyway. I know adults that itch and itch and itch because of it. UGH Poor baby. Sweet little baby faces should never have to go through this. I know what you're thinking..."whoa Lindsey, wait till your baby really gets sick. How are you gonna handle that?" Haha I know. We'll just take it all in stride!

Sunday we went to pick up Lila at my mom's. She stayed all night Saturday night while we went out to a Halloween party. We had fun, but sure did miss her! I didn't even sleep very well because I'm so used to waking up with her. Oh well, it was definitely nice to spend time together. So I had this wonderful idea on the way home that for every minute we tell each other one reason why we love them. We switched off every other minute and while some of them were funny ones (but oh so true), we did have the really meaningful reasons.

I've decided that since today is the first day of the month, I'm going to try to write something everyday, even it's a very short blog, and in each entry I'm going to share one reason why I love my husband. I want to encourage everyone to do the same, whether you write it down somewhere or just tell them when they walk through the door. It will surprise both of you and make it that much more obvious why you're with each other. :) Kinda corny, I know, but I think it will be fun!

Day 1 - November 1: I love N because he ALWAYS knows how to make me laugh, even when I'm having an emotional breakdown and have been crying for hours! He walks in the door and knows exactly what to say!

1 comment:

  1. B has some bumps too! I just chalked it up to baby acne. After looking rashes up I wasn't too concerned. How is the lotion working...maybe I should try that too!

    ReplyDelete