Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

It's cold....and rainy. I really don't like this weather, but I can't complain because it's been so beautiful up until now. For November, we've had great weather. You never know what to expect in the midwest. It could be 70 degrees one day and snow the next...literally, I've seen it happen!

These cold and dreary days make me want to stay home and lay on the couch and catch up on all my taped shows that I'm probably never going to get to watch. :( Snuggling with Lila sounds so great! Not to mention it totally gets into my mentality on working out. I just don't want to do it! I know I need to because my body is grossing me out, but I just can't get myself to the gym everyday!

Miss Lila is growing so big!!! She looks like an angel here!



I've totally been slacking on my love posts :) So I'll try to catch up today.

Day 11: I love N because he is a good person. He has a great heart and would do anything for just about anyone!

Day 12: I love N because he loves to dance! A lot of guys will not dance with their wives/girlfriends, but her loves it. Sometimes we have dance parties at the house, just us!

Day 13: I love N because he can grill. I know it's a guy thing, but not everyone is good at it! It makes me sad that it's cooling off and I won't get to enjoy his grilling for a while.

Day 14: I love N because when we watch football together, he always explains stuff to me. If I ask him what most people would call a "stupid question", he doesn't say a thing and just tells me what it means. I'm not a total dummy, but there are a few things I don't know!

Day 15: I love N because he's not one of those dads that thinks the mom is supposed to do everything. He loves to hold and play with Lila. He feeds her and changes her. He is so good with her!

Day 16: I love N because of his personality. You're probably thinking, "Duh Lindsey, Why would you have married him if you didn't like it?" He's got so many great characteristics that a lot of people don't get to see! He's one of the most caring and genuine people I know, among other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment