Monday, October 25, 2010

So Big!


I know she's only 5 weeks today, but I feel like Lila is already getting so big. I put an outfit on her a little bit ago and decided to try some shoes with it. The last time we tried shoes the were HUGE!!! I put them on her today and they totally fit and are sooo cute. This time I put the shoes on with socks though, so I think that made the difference. Still I can't believe how much she is growing already. I just love to look at her. All day every day. She is the princess of the house!

The above picture is the top she had on prior to the diaper blowout! We made the change and that's when I thought to put the shoes on her! Too cute!




I have one more thing to share today. A couple of pictures taken by our friend Greg Poole of Pooleside Photography. If you're in the Southern Illinois area, you have got to get ahold of him for your next photo session! You will be glad you did!





1 comment:

  1. She is growing!! I can't wait to see her again! Thanks for the shout out too!! I will be thinking about you when you go back to work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete