Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My abs are SORE!!

Yesterday, Lila and I went on a mile walk. Not much, I know, but I needed to make a start. Plus, I can't run or walk fast and just walking takes so long for not much accomplished. I don't have the patience for it at all. That being said, though, it was still an enjoyable outing with my baby.

That is not the reason for the soreness in my abs. I came home and proceeded to attempt the Ab Ripper X dvd. Mind you, I haven't even touched this workout since last February when we went to the doctor and they said not to engage in any intense ab work. As a matter of fact, I haven't done ANY ab work since that day. This made for an interesting 20 minutes of Ab Ripper. I am proud to say that I did complete the workout with only a few less repetitions on a couple moves. I couldn't believe it. Now, today I can believe it. I love being sore from workouts. It makes me feel like I really did something. And today I can say that I really did something yesterday. Rolling out of bed this morning made me very aware of that! I hope to be back into my pre-pregnancy workout routine in no time!

Lila slept for 5 hours straight last night...IN HER BED!!!! It was amazing. I actually got to sleep with my husband. Of course I woke up frantic a couple times and had to go check on her, but she was fine. After that, she wouldn't go back to her bed, but still slept for decent times til this morning. So proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment