Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birthday shopping

Yesterday was my 26th birthday. What a wonderful birthday present to have my daughter here to celebrate with me! We had such a fun filled day.

Lila, my mom, and I went shopping yesterday. This was her first official shopping experience and she loved it! We taught her all about the importance of shopping for shoes and purses. She's definitely off on the right track now. Lila was such a good girl. She slept most of the day, but was so good when she was awake. It was a great birthday. She even conned my mom into buying a cute little outfit for her. She got a brand new faux fur vest and sweater dress. They are a little too big right now, but will fit her in no time at all!

Since we literally shopped til we dropped as my mother reminded yesterday, we slept in today and just snuggled a bit. She is already growing up so much right in front of our eyes. She is doing so well with her sleeping and eating patterns. I hope I don't jinx anything by saying this, but she's kinda settling into a routine now. Some days are better than others, but for the most part, she's an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment