Monday, October 4, 2010

Weight Gain

Thankfully I'm not talking about weight gain of my own! We went back to see Dr. Matt again and Lila is now 6lb 15oz. She's gaining perfectly. She's already growing before our eyes!

As we speak, she's sleeping in her crib for a record time of 30 minutes. I seriously can't believe it. We have been trying since day 3 to get her to sleep in there and she just didn't like it. I don't blame her. She's has felt nothing but closeness for the past 9 months or so and to be put down all along with nothing there to make her feel secure would be scary for anyone! So I'm holding my breath that she will stay put for a little bit longer and maybe she will start getting used to the crib.


She's been sleeping in her bouncer seat which is fine with me, but we don't really want her sleeping in our room til she's going to kindergarten! :)

I just had to share this video. This was on The Ellen Show today and I totally cracked up. I hope Miss Lila never has this happen, but I have to say the odds are not in her favor!!!

Click this link to watch the video. You have to watch until about 1 min 30 sec to see the good part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment