Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Post #3 - 30 Day Challenge/Lila rolls over!

Post 3-Your first love

My first love, I have to say was Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block. Sorry Neil, but it's true! ;) I loved him!! I can remember dancing around in my room at the young age of about 7 or 8 in my NKOTB pajamas. Then when I got tired enough, falling asleep in my NKOTB sleeping bag; getting up in the morning and playing with my Joey and Jordan "Barbie" dolls. I liked Jordan, but I always had a special thing with Joey! :)

He is really the first human I can remember thinking, "I love him"! Heehee. I'm laughing out loud right now while taking this jaunt down memory lane.

So not 30 min after I wrote the post the other day on me being worried that Lila would never roll over, I got her home and bam...she just rolled over and over and over and over! She went from belly to back and then went from back to belly. She won't do the latter as often because she enjoys being on her back.

I was such a proud momma. My friend Ashley came over and watched her that day. I told her that she can watch her anytime she wants!! She does all kinds of fun stuff! Baby workouts, baby yoga, roll over practice...obviously! She won't admit that Lila rolled over for her. If she did, that's fine, but thanks for letting me have that moment! :) Love you Ash!


Untitled from Lindsey Atkins on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment