Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Post #5 - Your Siblings

My siblings! I am so loving this post already.

Sister: Hannah, 22
Brother: Capel, 16
Brother: Connor, 5

I am the oldest of the kids in my family. My sister, Hannah, is just a few years younger than me. She is such a kind person. She is a giver. She works at a daycare and deals with kids all day and yet when she comes over she plays with Lila like she hasn't been dealing with crazy kids all day. She has a lot of patience. She likes to workout and she stays relatively healthy. :)
Kinda far away, but this is us when I was pregnant this summer

My brother Capel is in high school. He plays basketball. That's all he does. :) Just kidding Capel. No really, he is a good kid. He is smart, athletic, loving, and sometimes funny. He will be 17 this year and that makes me feel SO OLD!!!!!!!!! I was almost 10 when he was born, so I've been a little mommy since then. Sometimes my mom has to remind me that SHE is his mother and I'M his SISTER!
Capel and me at Christmas

I always thought that the phrase "brotha from anotha motha" was just a phrase...until it happened to me! Let me tell ya, this kid is a nut bag. He is literally one of the funniest kids that I've ever been around. He comes up with stuff that seriously just leaves you thinking..."WHAT??". I love this kid so much and he really is a caring, honest, loving little kid. You don't think of 5 year olds as people with big hearts, but this kid really does.
Connor helping us build our fence last summer. HARD WORKER


Also, I'd like to do a SHOUT OUT to my momma, Debbie who is the big 5-0 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment