Monday, March 28, 2011

Post #9 - A picture of your friends

I love my friends just as much as I love my family! They are so great! We don't ever get together as much as we want to anymore, but when we do...what a ball we have!

This picture is about 3 years old. We've been together since, just no pics were taken.

Love y'all soooooo much!!!! Can't wait to get together again!

It's been cold and yucky here and I think it's throwing Lila off. She did not sleep well last night and hasn't now for a few weeks. We had a couple of nights that were amazing, but now we're back on with the up two and three times a night. Coffee has been a lifesaver and that's the ONLY reason that I'm thankful for not still breastfeeding. Hopefully, things will get back to normal here. It will stop snowing (in springtime), Lila will start sleeping better, the good weather will bring great attitudes and fun times!

I got Lila laughing the other day and have been wanting to get this video up all weekend. She laughs like Bevis or Butthead or both.... It's too cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment