Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Post #7 - Favorite Movies

Where do I start? These are in NO particular order, just naming them as I think of them. :)

Grease
My Best Friend's Wedding
A League of Their Own
The Sound of Music
Anchorman
Step-Brothers
Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Wizard of Oz

I know I'm not coming up with all of my favorite movies, but it's just so hard!

Lila was 6 months old on Sunday. Her personality is changing so much these days. She is such a happy baby, except when it's time to go to sleep and then she screams. She is a champion sleep fighter! I'm hoping this is just a phase and not something that will continue as she grows.

She can sit pretty much independently and he abs are getting strong enough to where she can sit back up if she's just leaning back at a 45 degree angle. She has been talking up a storm lately, most of the time in the bathtub. She's got bath toys that she has to talk to and she uses them like a microphone. She doesn't say a word until they're up by her mouth...then she goes after it! She's eating all kinds of fun stuff too. We've added in some "Stage 2" foods mostly consisting of 'apples & cherries' or 'bananas & oats' or 'pears & wild blueberries'. It's so much fun to watch her basically inhale these new tasty foods! I'm so happy, though, that she still likes her veggies, sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash are her favorites. Green beans make her gag. I think it's because I can't get them pureed enough. She is going to be trying peas tonight. I haven't made peas, but we're going to go with the Gerber ones. I feel like peas will be hard to get smooth enough too. I always said, just because I don't like something, doesn't mean I'm not going to give my kid the opportunity to try it. BUT (Mom), I draw the line at meatloaf. If you want her to try it, fix it when I'm not there!

She started rolling over a few weeks ago and since then has just kind of stopped. Almost like she's telling me that she could do it, but she didn't want to. So I got to see it and that was that! She's getting a little attitude and I'm already afraid that I'm going to be paying for everything I ever did to my parents! It's a funny joke that God plays on us giving our genes to our offspring. :) I'm sure she'll drive me crazy just like I did my mom!

The first day we got to play outside. I thought this picture was too cute. I love baby feet!

Playing outside with the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment