Monday, April 9, 2012

The day has finally come!

I'm getting and iPhone!  I'm getting an iPhone!

Ok, so I may be acting like a child, but I'm dying here.  I have wanting an iPhone since they came out and my friend Kara got one for Christmas the first year they were released!  I seriously almost considered switching to AT&T at one point then realized their service is shit here, so I sucked it up and waited to Verizon to get it.  Rumors were everywhere!  Verizon was getting the iPhone.  HA...they've ben saying that for years and we still don't have it.  I'm just going to renew my contract and call their bluff...and that I did.  Well 2 months later, here it came and I had my Droid.  I'm not gonna complain, I liked my phone a lot...until I had to get it replaced 4 times.  Thankfully now, they've let me upgrade a little early and it's in the mail.  I should get it tomorrow.

In other news, I tended to my garden today.  Leveled it out a little planted some more flowers, trimmed down my rose bush.  I thought I'd done enough to my rose bush until Grandma Jane came over and pretty much halved it again!  LOL  I was freaking out at the beautiful blooms that she cut off.  I have to say though, it looks so much better.

We also dug up a big shrub that was in our front yard.  It blocked a lot of the front porch and it really wasn't that pretty of a shrub anyway, so we just dug it out.  We are so happy that we did it too.  It looks so much better.  I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow or the next day.  I think you'll agree.

Well the 4 day weekend for this girl end tonight.  I've gotta get to bed so I can get enough sleep to get to work tomorrow!  Too bad I didn't win the mega millions a couple weeks ago......

No comments:

Post a Comment