Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love My Husband

Today is my sweet husband's birthday. Now he is as old as I am. Lol Poor guy had to work Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night, and tomorrow night as well.

I made him a birthday lunch, surprised him with his family showing up at church and joining us for lunch, and really just had a great day.

Lila and I are now enjoying the evening. We went on a bike ride, played out in the yard, swung on the swing set, and now she is making a mess in the bathtub! Splash splash splash! Crazy girl.

For Valentine's day this year I made Neil a little gift pack with an envelope to open each month. We're supposed to have a date night each month! It's important to have time to ourselves , not always as a family. Well, we've been so busy that we haven't even done ANY of the date nights yet. How awful is that!? We sat down yesterday and decided when our dates were gonna happen. I'm excited to share what was on the envelopes! I think you'll like them. I know he does so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment