Friday, April 27, 2012

Little Lila, Big Girl

I know, I know. It's been forever! I've been so busy with everything! Some updates on our little girls and the things she's doing. She is so crazy!

I've just noticed a bunch of little things in the past few weeks that she has been doing and I can't help but crack up at her. She learns so much, so fast. She now sings along with songs on the tv and has certain dance moves for songs we sing in the car. She knows I'm impressed because she looks at me and cracks up when she's doing it, like "Mom, you didn't know I could do this, did you?".

She is also repeating everything and saying please and thank you. We are quite proud of that. She tells me "I'm done", "all gone", "candy", and much more.

Just last night she said two things that just cracked me up. We were on a bike ride and Neil was walking his bike to the gas station to fill up the tires an we took a different route for a block. While we weren't with him she said "daddy, are you?". I couldn't believe it. We never taught her this. She had to have learned it from daycare or on TV. Then, not an hour later she was playing with her chalk and put them through a hole in the steps of her slide. The she stuck her head through and said "I see you". I was dying! Again, we never taught her this. It's just so funny how much they learn so fast and easy!

This weekend is marathon weekend! I'm blogging from my phone now on the way down to Nashville. I'm excited, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. Wish me luck. Hopefully my next blog will be an update on how the marathon went!

No comments:

Post a Comment