Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome 2012

I think this is going to be a great year!  I'm so excited about all the new things it's going to bring.  I'm hoping life settles down (but not too much) and I can get a lot of things done.

Here is a list of ***SOME*** of the things that I'd like to do in 2012:
(in no particular order)
Eat healthier
Be a better wife and mother
Run another marathon (I hate to say this, but I'll settle for a half if I have to)
Take more pictures and videos of life in general
Dance more
Cook more
Show a little more love to everyone
Keep up on my blog more often :)
Save a little time for MYSELF
Enjoy all the small things
SMILE

I am currently working on getting pictures from Christmas uploaded.  As soon as I get that done, I'll share some of my faves!

Happy 2012 to EVERYONE!!!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment