Friday, December 16, 2011

Sick of being sick!

All three of us are sick...BOOO!  What do you expect?  It's the holiday season.  Everyone is out, sick or not, and getting their nasty germs on everyone else.  We went to the doctor last Wednesday thinking that Lila had an ear infection.  Turns out she just had fluid in her ears.  Basically, we just had to sit around and wait for the fluid to turn into an infection...and it did.  Poor girl was miserable all weekend.  We finally went to the doctor Monday afternoon and BAM...ear infection.  It was at that point that we got the big referral to the ENT.  While I hate that she keeps getting the ear infections, I will be anxious to see what the ENT doctor tells us; whether we need to get the tubes or not.  The thought of her having to go through this makes me sick, but I know that it will make her better in the long run.

Last night, I got all of our Christmas present wrapped and put under the tree.  I AM DONE!!!!!!  I will still find myself buying some stocking stuffers for Neil and Lila, but other than that...I can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment