Thursday, January 12, 2012

Reality TV

I love it.  LOL  This may be one of the shortest blogs I've ever done, but I just have to say that I love the Kardashians!  I love them.  I don't care what you think.  I'm doing a little catch up on Kourtney and Kim and I must say, Kris Humphries is a douchebag.  He is the worst husband ever.  I think the snake in his bed was THEFUNNIESTTHINGEVER!!!!!!  Also, I never thought I would say this, but I like Scott now.  I really do.

I caught up on Revenge last night after catching up on The Bachelor.  It was a long night.  :)

First of all, Tyler is crazy.  AND...if you haven't watched this week's, stop reading, or at least skip this part...I can't believe that Charlotte is David Clarke's daughter.  WOW.  I am so excited for the next episode!!

Neil has been wanting lasagna for the past few days so I, being the wonderful wife that I am, went and got all the ingredients tonight.  It's currently in the oven while my two babes are sleeping.  I'm gonna go pull the food out of the oven and get the table set for dinner!

Tomorrow is Friday!  Basketball Friday as I like to refer to it.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment