Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tired, lazy day

Today Lila got tubes.  We had to be up at 4:30 to get to the facility at 6:00 and then keep her happy until 7:15 since she wasn't allowed to have any food or drink.  Aside from just being antsy from not being able to go around everywhere, she was perfect.  It was not a very good experience coming out of the anesthesia.  She screamed for about 30 minutes.  I felt so bad for her.  She slept in the car on the way home, thank goodness.



So we got home and I just wanted to lazy.  Lila, however, has been going strong almost all day, except for a little nap this afternoon.  Now she's just testing the waters on mommy's patience, but hitting, slapping, and throwing fits.  Uh oh!  She's also wanting to blog with me.

dgteddfq`i
 da v
Courtesy of Lila

I've decided to pick back up on watching  The Bachelor this season.  Call me crazy, but I've missed it.  I think the last time I watched it was when Travis was the Bachelor which was I don't know was how many years ago.  Anyway, I'm already behind, but I'm catching up as we speak.  I'm watching episode 1 right now and I've already picked some favorites.  Lindzi (the horse rider); the British girl, I can't remember her name at the moment.  I don't like the model, Courtney.  I don't like pageant girl.  I don't like the grandma girl.  I don't like Monica.  Whew.  I'm sure there will be more.

I'm also behind on Revenge.  It's killing me.  I have got to catch up.

I have always been the kind of person who would NEVER get a tattoo...EVER.  Well things changes.  Obviously my life has changed a lot and I found a tattoo that I just couldn't get out of my mind.  I just had to have it.  I finally did it!  And I'm still so excited that I got it!  I love it.



The other big thing going on right now in my life is I'm thinking about running another marathon.  The only thing that is really holding me back right $120 entry fee.  I think I have gotten my motivation back to where it needs to be and I know I have the support of my husband and family.  I just need to make the decision!  HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment