Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks!

Happy (day late) 4th of July to everyone! We had a wonderful extended weekend fun-filled with activities at the lake with friends and relaxing on the couch. We made it out to see fireworks last night and Lila was amazed! She stared in awe the entire time! It was adorable.

Since Lila is now crawling and all over the place, I never know what I'm going to come into when I enter a room that she is occupying. The other day she had made it to the TV and was standing there staring...6 inches from the screen. She was quite ticked off when I picked her up to sat her down at a more optometrist recommended distance. I went back to the load the laundry and when I came back she had about 10 DVDs scattered all around her. She told me!

So last week, out of no where, Lila started clapping at me. I was astounded. We hadn't been working on this so I immediately texted the babysitter to she if she had done it for her and she said no. It's too cute!


The little crawler wants to walk really bad too, but seems to always forget that she can't even balance long enough to stand, let alone walk somewhere. Once again, this just ticks her off. She has found that she loves her push walker toy and can get to where she wants using it.



Lila has been sleeping pretty well lately, but can't seem to figure out how to sit and lay back down in the middle of the night when she wakes up. Today, she figured it out when playing so I'm hoping she can remember how she did it in the middle of the night the next time it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment