Saturday, July 16, 2011

Super Saturday

As we speak, little Lila Jane is snoozin' away. I'm sitting on our patio enjoying this beautiful day. I am pleased to say that this morning Lila slept until 7:15 and only woke up because I went in to check on her to make sure everything was okay. She heard me and woke up. BUT that was just fine, because she woke up in a great mood. This is the first time in about a week that she woke up in a good mood and stayed in a good mood. She's back to her normal self; that is, until her next tooth decides to come in. :)

Aunt Hannah was kind enough to come over and watch Lila while I mowed and weedeated. It needed to be done SOOO bad that the mower died seriously 15 times. I think the grass was a little high. :) Then Aunt Hannah left and Lila fought me for a nap, which is another indication that she is back feeling better. LOL

Tonight Neil and I are going to see.....HARRY POTTER! I have to adit, I'm kinda exctied. There was a time two years ago when he dragged me to see the Half-Blood Prince and I feel asleep in the movie. Now, even though I need me sleep and the movie doesn't even start until 10:00 PM, I think I can manage to stay awake.

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend! GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment