Wednesday, July 20, 2011

10 Months Old (sniff sniff)


My little baby girl is 10 months old today. Time is just going by so fast. I just know that I'm going to turn around and she'll be 1. Then the next time I turn around, she'll be going to kindergarten. It makes me want to cry!

She is getting fast with her crawling. I can walk in the kitchen and 15 seconds later come back in the living room and she'll be all the way across the room and into something else. I have to say, I love it though. I don't mind picking up her toys 22 times a day. I just love watching her get into them and explore what they all do. She pick up a toy and it will make whatever noise it makes, then she will look at me with those beautiful blue eyes like, "Mom, did you see what I made it do?".

We have this baby doll that is supposed to be life-like. I got it when we were going to baby classes when I was pregnant. We had to bring a doll to a couple of them for demonstration purposes. I knew that since we were having a girl, the baby doll would get used a lot. But I never thought it'd be this soon. She pulls that baby towards her and hugs her and loves on her. She's so motherly already. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment