Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Mover!

Now that Lila has learned that she CAN crawl, she's doing it all the time. She goes all over the place to get the things she wants. A.K.A Anything electronic! She is currently throwing a fit because she can't get to my computer. Well let me rephrase that. She can get to the computer, I just won't let her have it. Life is terrible for a little girl who doesn't get her way!

Daddy is going to give her a bath right now, that she's probably not gonna like. For some reason she gives Neil a terrible time during bath-time and post bath-time. It usually ends in, "You take her, she hates me!". LOL She's a mess.

Over the last couple weeks she will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and sit up. I have heard of other babies that do this. I've been told that if you just let them cry they will eventually lay back down and go back to sleep. I don't know. I'd rather go lay her back down and get my sleep! :) I'm such a selfish mom.

Today, my Aunt Lisa and little cousin Halle watched Lila. She got up really early and drove halfway to work with Dad. I didn't hardly get to see her this morning because she was still sleeping when they left. I was so happy to see her stinky little butt when I got off work. I did, however, treat myself to a run, BY MYSELF, right after work before I went to get her. It was so nice to get to go for a run and not have to push a stroller. I love spending time with her, but moms need their alone time too!

I hope that everyone has a great week and I hope to post more pictures on my next blog post!

Also, I felt the need to share the song that is being sung in the bathroom right now while I sit out here and blog. I hope it puts a smile on many faces! "My name is Lila. I have blonde hair. Boom Boom Boom." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment