Monday, August 22, 2011

A little busy...

I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe I've waited a month to update my blog. I have never gone this long before. So much has been going on and time has just gotten away from me. Lila was 11 months old on Saturday and I just can't believe how time flies. I've already been working on stuff for her birthday and thank God, because if I would have waited, I would have never gotten all of it done.

I'm making a very cute ribbon topiary (3 actually; an idea that I stole from another mommy friend) and so far they are turning out very cute! I'll have to post some pictures soon. I didn't really pick a theme for Lila's birthday party; it's just colorful polka dots and stripes. Totally cute, if I do say so myself! More to come on the birthday front...

Lila is now standing on her own, but only if she chooses to and if there is something close by that she knows she can grab. She's not yet brave enough to take those first steps. BUT she is getting braver by the day so I'm thinking at any time, she could just take off. Then things will really get interesting! She crawls everywhere right now, so it probably won't be much different as far as getting places. It's hilarious. She can't sneak up on anyone. She sounds like a herd of elephants going down the hallway when she's on a mission.

We also got another dog! I know, we're nuts....Neil will say I'm nuts, but she's just adorable and we love her to pieces. Pics to come for that too! I know it's not the longest post, especially after being gone for over a month, but I promise I'm going to try to get more postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment