Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Posts # 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, & 24

#19 - Something you miss: I miss sleep. There are nights when my mom has Lila stay all night and we always think " this will be amazing" and then something will happen...thunderstorm, other crazy weather, anniversary, etc. I have been traveling this week and still have yet to have a good night's sleep.

#20 - Nicknames: LJ, Linds...I think that's about it. I don't have very many.

#21 - Picture of yourself: So here is a pic of Neil and me because I'm so not sure that I have and actual individual picture of myself! I had really blonde hair here. It's a lot darker now. I hope to try to keep it closer to my natural, but it's so hard when summee comes around.

#22 - Favorite city: I don't know that I can answer this. All I know is that it's a city that is on the coast and is a lot warmer than Harrisburg.

#23 - Favorite vacation: I really don't know about this one either. Retro speaking, I guess I would say my senior trip to Cancun with some really great friends! I can't think of any other girls I would've rather spent this time with!!!!

#24 - Something you've learned: I've learned that if you want something done right, you should do it yourself. Bottom line!

No comments:

Post a Comment