Monday, May 9, 2011

Posts #25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
1. Son of a Sailor - Jimmy Buffett
2. Wannabe - Spice Girls
3. Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
4. Coconut Telegraph - Jimmy Buffett
5. Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
6. Ignition (remix) - R Kelly
7. Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue - Toby Keith
8. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
9. The Hurricane - Bob Dylan
10. Lollipop - Lil Wayne

Quite the diverse set of tracks, don't ya think???

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets - Jasper (Australian Shepherd), Ringo (Black Lab)

Day 28-Something that stresses you out - People who lie and manipulate, being away from my family, the dogs when they are misbehaving (Jasper jumping on the door to come inside or Ringo chewing through an AC unit cord), people who think they are too good to help out others in need, hypocrites. I try NOT to stress out very much, but sometimes there's no getting around it.

Day 29-3 Wishes - I wish that gas prices would go down. I wish people were nicer to each other. I wish that there were more hours in the day. The list could go on and on.

Day 30-a picture
This "30 Day" challenge only took me like 4 months to finish! I think I'll be done with these for a while. I'll probably do another post today though on Miss Lila Jane! Check back tomorrow if it's not done today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment