Thursday, April 7, 2011

Post #11 - Favorite TV Shows

ALL TIME FAVE - Saved by the Bell


Other favorites include:
  • American Idol
  • Private Practice
  • Bones
  • Biggest Loser
  • Ellen
  • Grey's Anatomy (although, I have to admit, it's really dropping off my list)
  • House Hunters
  • Any kind of DIY show
I really don't have as much time as usual for my shows, so I've had to drop a couple off my list, but I still have these favorites!!

Lila is loving the nicer weather. She loves to be outside and soak up the goodness. I told Neil that we'll probably be fighting with her to come inside this summer. That's fine with me! I'd rather her want to being playing outside and burning energy than inside wanting to watch TV or play video games all the time.

She is just getting so big now. Every day, she is more and more interested in what we're doing. Last night she kept watching us eat so finally I just ripped of a little bitty piece of my grilled chicken and gave it to her on my fork. She loved it. She wouldn't eat the chicken I pureed for her the other day, but she loves this. Of course she didn't eat a whole lot, but she kept wanting more, so we kept giving it to her. She's not eating very well right now anyway and I think it's because she's really trying to get her teeth in. She completely freaks out when the spoon comes near her. I'm hoping this passes quickly.

She kept grabbing my toes the other night and looking at them like, "mom, those are pretty". So we got the polish out and did hers. She looks like she's even older now! It wasn't a great job since I was having to hold her, hold the polish, keep her toes still, and keep her hands out of the polish. We're going to have Aunt Cal do them tomorrow. She's already getting pampered. I can't wait until we can go get pedicures together one day! So much fun!

I just wanted to share this as well. She got her 6 month pictures taken a couple weeks ago. This is one of my faves that I've seen so far. The one at the top of my blog is a fave too!

No comments:

Post a Comment