Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Posts #13, 14, and 15

#13 - Goals
I have several goals in my life. The main goal I have is to be a great wife and mother. I also have goals to continue running marathons, although I may have to start back with a half! Neil and I have goals to get to our dream careers. This will take us to where we want to live. Yes, family, we do want to eventually make the move south to be closer to the beach. And YES, we are taking Lila with us!

#14 - A Picture I Love
We took this picture when we were first dating. It's fun to think back and remember this stuff. We had so much fun that weekend! I did a little photoshop on it to make it look super cool. I loved the outcome! It's fun to pull these pics out of the archive.


#15 - Bible Verse
Sing to the Lord; praise the Lord! For he has delivered the life of the needy from the hands of evildoers. Jeremiah 20:13


4 comments:

  1. Love your hair in that picture :) Short is so cute! I'm cutting mine at the beginning of May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it short and keep thinking that I will do it again. Maybe this summer! I don't know :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is neil wearing an eye patch in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's wearing his sexy shades!!!! I loved them. Now I can't remember what happened to them. I just might have to get him some new sexy shades!

    ReplyDelete