Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Posts - #16, 17, & 18

Day 16-Dream house
In the country with lots of land, yet with some neighbors close enough for Lila and future children to play with. I like big open floor plans when it comes to houses. Lots of windows for natural light to come through and a kitchen out of this world. I am really beginning to like to cook different things and I can only imagine how cool it would be to prepare/cook a meal in an awesome kitchen. I don't think it needs to be huge. I don't want a lot of extra rooms that are never used. i.e. Enough bedrooms and bathrooms to go around plus perhaps a guest room. I want a bathroom that is relaxing and soothing. Somewhat like an oasis where I can go after a long day and just chill!

I tried to find a couple pictures, but it's all in my mind and I can't find exactly what I want. I kinda like this kitchen, but would definitely be making some changes!


Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
It's kinda bittersweet because I'm not looking forward to my little baby getting bigger, but I so look forward to those times where we can go shopping together or get a pedicure together. I can't wait to spend time with her...as much time as possible.

Day 18-Something you regret
Looking back, I really don't regret much in my life. God has a plan for me and who am I to tell him any different? Maybe the things I think I should've done are purposefully leading me in some other direction that only He knows. I will say that I do kinda regret getting my degree in marketing. I should've just faced the fact that I wanted to be a teacher and gotten it over with. :) That being said, I love my job. I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment