Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Thursday!

I'm feeling much better today than I had been the last few days. I have been really focusing on exercising. It's helping me to keep my mind off of the fact that I want Lila here! I know she will come when she's cook and ready...and cooked, but I've been having a really hard time facing the fact that I can't tell her when to arrive!

Yesterday I was surprised by a package in the mail from one of my best friends in the whole world! Mir sent Miss Lila some adorable outfits. She got a "littlest pumpkin" onesie that I cannot wait to put on her! The matching socks have little pumpkins on them too! She also got a new dress and matching tights and another onesie with a fun pattern on it!

So needless to say, this package made my day during a week that I really needed it! Mir always knows when to come through, even when she doesn't know that I needed it at the time! Love her so much!

I'm also trying to finish a book. I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse books. I started the series a while back and then took a little break from them. Now I'm on the Dead to the World and I need to try to finish it by Sunday night so one of my co-workers can take it on the road when she travels for the next couple weeks. I'd also be traveling right now if Lila wasn't expected to come any day! I'll take the trade though. It's probably worth it. Doctors appointment tomorrow morning and Neil finally gets to go again! He hasn't gotten to go since the ultrasound at 18 weeks, I think. I'm sure he'll really like the experience of what goes on at the last month's appointments!

Here's my 38 week pic! Enjoy it! I still don't think I've dropped yet! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment