Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football

For the last three weeks our house has been football crazy. We LOVE college football altogether. I don't think either one of us have one team that we are crazy about; we just like to watch it. Tonight is all NFL! I used to not care for the NFL as much, but even since Neil has had a fantasy team (the last two years), I've been really getting into it more. Call me crazy, but I can't get enough.

So we're just sitting here watching some football and letting the dogs relax in the house before we condemn them to their outside palace and of course I'm thinking, "Next week we could be watching football with Lila in our arms". How awesome is that gonna be! Of course we'll have to watch our cheering and how loud we get, but the more I think about it, the more excited I get. I have to say, Neil is pretty excited as well. As anxious, nervous, scared, whatever other emotions there are that we have, we are still so ready for her. Lila being here will make us all so happy, no matter how hard it is in the beginning.

I wanted to share some pictures that I have of the pups and the love they are getting from Daddy before little sister comes around. I hope you all enjoy them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment