Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmastime is Here

I love Christmastime!  I HATE cold weather.  Yesterday it snowed.  WTF?  That is all on that topic.

We have our Christmas tree up and the outside lights put on.  
Lila helping Daddy put the star up

"The Smile" with Mommy

In other news, we should be getting L's Christmas gift in the mail sometime this week I think.  We got her a personalized chair of her own from Pottery Barn Kids.  I am so excited about this.  I registered for this for the shower and we didn't get it.  I didn't think we would; it just wasn't practical at the time.  Now at this age, I know she will love it.  Others that I have talked to said their babes are in and out of it all the time.  For those of you who are looking for a good gift, (even though we don't have it yet) I'm going to recommend the Anywhere Chair from PBK.

I'm also looking for other ideas for L for Christmas.  We were also going to get her this little riding toy with my Pampers GTG points, but I am still lacking like 600 points and there's no way we can get that many by Christmas, unless we go buy like 30 big boxes of diapers! LOL  That kinda defeats the purpose of getting it FREE with the GTG points.  So I just went to look for it annnnd.....it's no longer even available on the GTG website.  Dang!

Basketball started Monday night for the Bulldogs!  So excited for this, but I have to say, I think it's going to go a lot like football....I'm not going to be able to catch much of the game due to L being ALL OVER THE PLACE!  Still though, I'm pumped!  Go Bulldogs!

I finally got my sewing machine moved to the small desk in the "office".  Neil got his desk back for the computer and his studying.  Now I just have to figure out how to add about 4 hours to each day so I can get some crafting done!  LOL  If anyone has successfully done this, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment