Sunday, November 20, 2011

Big Girl

Once again it's been another month.  So much has been going on.  I will probably be posting a bunch of blogs all at once.  I have been crafting...A LOT.  I have to be honest with you.  I actually have a new addiction.  It's called Pinterest, if you haven't heard of it before.  Those of you who know what if is, you're probably addicted too.  Those of you who don't, go now.  www.pinterest.com  Seriously, you can read the rest of the blog later.

So Lila has gotten so big.  She is now such a big girl.  She looks and acts like a toddler now.  It's bittersweet.  I don't want her to grow up any fast than she is, but at the same time it's so exciting all the new things that she's doing these days.

She was a peacock for Halloween and quite the cutie if I do say so myself.  For some reason I can't get that picture to upload here.  I'll try to post in another blog.

She knows where her eyes are, where her nose is, and is learning ears and teeth.  It doesn't take her long to learn new things.  She seems to have a new "trick" every other day.

Lila is quite the performer.  She likes when people pay attention to her and if you're not, she'll make sure you are.  :)

Today she wanted to help me in the kitchen.  Deanna got us matching Mommy and Lila aprons for my Mother's Day present this year.  It fits her now and she was quite the helper.



No comments:

Post a Comment