Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Addicted to Pinterest

Hi, my name is Lindsey and I'm a Pinterest-aholic.  Yes, it's true.  I'm admitting it.  Now that I have gotten it out, I'd like to share some of the things that I have "pinned" and actually done.  Thankyouverymuch!

This first shout-out goes to my Grandma Judi.  She has taught me a lot about sewing these last couple months.  She showed me how to make a ruffle with ribbon or fabric or whatever you have.  It totally worked.
I made this ruffle-butt onesie (I actually only did the ruffle-butt, not the entire onesie...I'm not THAT good) for a friend of mine's baby girl.  It was my first actual sewing creation.  


 I made this little dress for Lila.  MUCH harder than I thought.  This was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.  She was sleeping...so I really wanted to get it done while I could.  The other side of that was, I couldn't quite measure her while she was asleep.  LOL  So I just kinda went with it.  It's a little longer than I anticipated, but I learned a lot doing it.



And last but not least, I made the "no sew" Christmas Tree skirt.  It was actually so easy.
The instructions came from this blog...
Getting started...

Done!

I actually did this entire project at the Hampton Inn in Rockford.  Ahhh the things you can get done when you're on the road. LOL

I would I also like to share that I have pinned and made other things, but I cannot post them because it could potentially ruin Christmas.  I hope to be pinning and sharing many more times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment