Thursday, February 24, 2011

Post #1 - 30 Day Challenge

Yikes....Sorry it's been so long!

Let's get started on this 30 day challenge.

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

I don't think I need much introduction, most of you already know who I am. 26 year old mother of 1 and wife of an amazing husband! My daughter's name is Lila, my husband's name is Neil, and my two dogs are Jasper and Ringo.

Recent picture
I don't have a recent picture of just me, so this is husband and daughter referenced above! :)

15 Interesting Facts: (this will be hard for me)
1. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister
2. I make my own baby food
3. Every year in the spring, I get an itch to color my hair blonde and every year in the fall, I'm ready to go back brown. My hairstylist/good friend is constantly rolling her eyes at me. :)
4. I was a 10 Letter winner in high school; the only girl in my class with the honor
5. I broke the school record for the 1600 meter run when I was in 7th grade, first on record to do so. I still hold that record 12 years later.
6. I switched colleges 3 times, BUT still graduated in 3 1/2 years.
7. I sometimes give up on things too easy.
8. I expect way more out of myself and others than is truly realistic.
9. I have a slight addiction to Facebook.
10. I have some of the greatest girlfriends in the world whom I genuinely consider my sisters!
11. I could eat plain chips and french onion dip every day for the rest of my life. :)
12. I love taking baths. I would take one every night if time would time would allow.
13. I suck at decorating.
14. I am beginning to LOVE cooking. I have developed a sense of what can be thrown together and what can't. I hope to only get better.
15. My family is the most important thing in my life. If you mess with them, you will mess with me and that's not always a good thing.

I'll try VERY hard to get this updated more often! Thanks folks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsey! I sent you an e-mail. Just wondering if you got it (a friend of mine told me mines went into her spam folder!)

    -Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get your email Kristina. I checked my spam too. :( Maybe try it again!

    ReplyDelete