Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nursery

We have been receiving more and more baby items in the past couple weeks.  This is getting us more and more excited and anxious for Lila to get here.  We have gone to two Life with Baby classes at the hospital and Neil has stated that he is ready right now, he just wishes she was ready.  I think she is trying to get ready.  She has been kicking me in my right rib cage and I'm also feeling some action on the left lower side.  I think it's her head. So maybe, just maybe, she's trying to get head down.  Maybe not, I could just be telling myself that!

We've been working on the nursery a little bit too.  Here is a little taste of what it's going to look like.  Haven't gotten all of our decor yet, but we're getting there.

The crib.  We're still planning on replacing the carpet with a neutral colored one.

Dresser that came from my mom's house.  I painted it to match the crib.

This is a temporary bow board, considering the wine bottle and grapes on it.  I plan to either make one that matches the nursery or buy one!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lila's new diaper bag from her Aunt Mir!  Thanks so much!!!

This is one of the size separators that I made.  I can't believe they actually turned out kinda cute!  Props to my limited creativeness.

I am 30 weeks as of yesterday.  Only one more week of July then August will be here.  Once September gets here, it'll be anytime!  I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by!  It's a love/hate relationship with this summer.  I don't want the warm/HOT weather to be gone, but I can't wait for baby girl to get here!

3 comments:

  1. I just made my seperators I will blog about it soon!! Your's turned out super cute!! Nursery is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore that bag, it is so cute! Love the dresser too, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limited creativeness my tushy. Whatever. So precious!

    ReplyDelete