Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Clothes

I have been wanting to buy baby clothes for a while now.  Not just the walking through the store and pick something up because you "happened to see and like it", but really look through some options and pick out stuff I like and get it.  So tonight I got online and purchased a few things.  I got stuff that was 3 months and 6 months. I figured why buy all kinds of newborn stuff?  As one of my family members told me, "you will get all kinds of newborn stuff, she won't be able to wear it all".  Well I sure hope so, because I've certainly been trying NOT to buy newborn sizes.

We have gotten some stuff from family members and friends, but from what I hear and how many clothes babies go through a day ( I think it's more than any celebrity out there), we will needs tons of stuff!!

How about diapers?  I have been clipping every coupon I see!  I try to get a package, whether it be regular size or jumbo box, when we go to Wal-Mart or Target or whereever.  Again, babies go through quite a few diapers!  I'm hoping to get about 1 million at my baby shower.  The other night, I guess Neil was doing some research on babies and he walked away from the computer towards me with this "deer in the headlights" look on his face.  He said to me, "Do you know that newborns go through approximately 12 diapers a day?".  I was like, "oh yeah...that's a shit ton of diapers too".

Anyway, I have my glucose test tomorrow morning at the doctor.  I've good hear terrible things about it and I've heard that it's not that bad.  I really hope that I pass.  I don't eat a ton of sweets, but I have my fair share.  Also I need to ask her about the swelling...already!  Oh my.  It's not good and I have 13 weeks left.  What the heck am I going to do?

Everyone in blog land say a little prayer for me, please.  I want to wish everyone a splendid 4th of July weekend!  For those expecting, let's try to relax and enjoy because next year we won't have the peace and quiet...but it will be so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment