Friday, July 16, 2010

CLOTHES!!!

I'm so excited to finally post some pictures of Lila's wardrobe.  We haven't gotten a lot of stuff yet, but I'm looking forward to see what gifts bring!

           

Most of the stuff I've gotten on sale and is for next spring and summer!  Sometimes I can't resist something that I will want to put on her right away, so I get the Newborn or 3 month sizes.  This little diva will have plenty of clothes to wear, I'm sure!

Lila has been moving around and kicking like crazy.  It seems like she never sleeps.  I hope this isn't a look to the future!  Maybe she's using all her energy now, so she'll be calm when she gets here.  :)  Hey, I can hope!

After having another sudden drop in my blood pressure at my last doctors appointment, things have been going great ever since.  I've been getting back into exercising a little more and trying to keep the water retention to a minimum.  My ankles come and go and I'm just waiting for the day when they go for good... :(

I finally picked out curtains to go in our bedroom.  This has been something that I have been trying to accomplish for several months.  The curtains that I really really wanted were like $100 a panel...imagine that.  I have a taste for stuff I can't afford or rather refuse to pay insane amounts for fabric.  Well I was at Target today and decided to look once more, even though I pretty much had the selections memorized.  I found some that went with the room and weren't too boring, which was one of my biggest concerns.

Tonight, Neil and I are going to one of my best friend's babies 2nd birthday party.  I guess he's not much of a baby anymore.  He's getting so big, I can't believe it sometimes when I look at him.  It makes me so sad that it really won't be long before Lila will be that age too.  Anyway, I'm going to get back to my Friday off and get some stuff done!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment