Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Big Baby?

So, it's been a while. We're done with weddings for a while. Every bride that we saw was GORGEOUS! You guys know who you are. Now we are looking forward to finishing up a couple projects around the house. We've almost...almost got the fence completed. We have one gate left and we need to put the latches on. Then it's on to trying to get a patio finished. Who knows how long that will take. We have to get sand and bricks and level out the land before we put the bricks down. I hope we get it done before the summer is over. It will be really nice to spend some lovely FALL weather outside with the baby.

Speaking of baby, we're making more decisions about Lila's nursery. I thought I had the bedding picked out, but it's a harder decision than I thought. We are going to get new carpet in her room and the third bedroom. The carpet that is in there now is the ugliest maroon carpet there ever was. It's in good shape, but gracious, it's ugly. So that's yet another project that we need to get done before the arrival.

Lila is growing by the minute. I went and had another ultrasound last Friday by my wonderful step-mom. I was 26 weeks 3 days according to my original due date and Lila measured at 28 weeks 2 days. AHHH! I'm starting to get a little freaked out. I hope she doesn't grow to be like a 10 lb baby! Right now she's 2lbs 12oz, but I've heard that babies slow their roll on growth a little in the 3rd trimester. Let's hope so, because I don't know how I'm gonna get something that huge out! Again, ahhhhhh!!!



Also registering, for stuff isn't quite that easy either. I know I've forgotten about a million things. Thank goodness my shower isn't going to be until August!

Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks, which puts me at the first week of my 3rd trimester. I will post 3rd trimester pictures in the next update. Good night to all you bloggin peeps! Have a great week! Adios from the last day of my 2nd trimester!!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment