Monday, April 8, 2013

Baby Sister Stuff

Finally starting to get things done in Baby Sister's room.  Hopefully she will be here soon, but not TOO soon.    Just some updates.

  • I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow.  
  • We have still not picked out a name.  
  • Lila is ready for her to be here.  This pregnancy has been more uncomfortable than my first, but still not too bad.  My only complaint is that I've had a stomach bug twice this time.  Not fun at all.  
  • Neil is up to his ears in PINK!  He knows now that even if we do try again and we get a boy, he's out-numbered.
  • I've been much happier since the weather has gotten a little warmer and I can get outside and play with Lila or go for runs.
  • I can still wear my wedding rings (which is a HUGE deal for me at this point).

Love these new outfits that she got.  They are so cute!

Lila has a matching one!  Awwww....

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe y'all don't have a name yet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think we're gonna have to see her first. Neil keeps asking me like every day what we're gonna name her. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete