Thursday, March 21, 2013

33 weeks

I am 33 weeks along this week with Baby Sister or GoGo as Lila calls her.  We are just about ready.  The nursery could use a little more TLC, but I really need to come up with some wall decor.  It's a little bare right now.  :(  I did get some quality time with my sewing machine last week to make some baby things for my sister-in-law's baby shower.  She's due a week ahead of me and is also having a girl.  There's going to be a lot of baby stuff this summer.  On top of that, lots of PINK!

Speaking of pink,  I've been purchasing a few items for the baby in the clothing department.  Since Lila was born in September, the seasons are off just enough to where this baby won't get to use quite as much as we were hoping.  I think once the fall and winter are here, we may be able to use some stuff, but this poor child is entitled to her share of "new" stuff too, right?  :)  Some of the cutest things I've found have NOT been pink and I'm thrilled!  Seems like all things little girl are pink.  I was even able to find matching (sorta, which is good because I'm not big on "matchy matchy" outfits) for Lila and baby.

Not really much else to talk about as of right now.  Things have sorta died down a little around our house since basketball is over and Capel's basketball team brought home the STATE CHAMP trophy!!  WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In case you can't tell, we're all pretty happy (and a little proud) of these boys!  Great kids!

Here's the pics for those of you asking.  I feel like I always look a lot more tired in every pic during this pregnanct.  LOL  I wonder why!!

So this is me pregnant with baby now at 33 weeks

And this is 32 weeks with Lila


1 comment:

  1. You look great!! Post pics of the nursery and girly stuff you've bought soon!

    ReplyDelete