Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vacation Countdown

In less than a week, we will be departing to Destin, FL for our family vacation.  I am sooo excited I can't even stand it.  I can't wait to post all of our pictures from the beach.  If I could live on the beach, I would.  I love it so much.  Stay tuned for a post of my fave places and pics!



In other news, I had to bust my streak of no going to Walmart.  Saturday, I had to run in and out really quick to get a birthday present for a little boy and I just wasn't sure that the dollar store would have anything he wanted.  I ran in and out and escaped spending only $11.  Whew!

I have recently become certified to be a personal trainer.  I love working out and running and for about 10 years have wanted to help others get the job done.  I have developed an interest in group fitness classes as well and can't wait to help teach at our local gym!  I'm so excited about our new fall line-up of classes.  I'm really wanting to do a lunchtime spin class so those of us who can only make it to the gym at lunch can get our cardio in!  I'm also interested in becoming certified to teach Pilates.  I love it so much more than yoga.  I'll keep you in the loop and as soon as they get the new schedule, I'll post it for you!!!

Here is the Facebook page for the gym where I workout.  If you live in Harrisburg and are not a member, you need to be one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment