Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Stuff

There are several things I love about summer, but the clothes/fashion is way towards the top.  Here are some of my fave trends this summer.  Some of which I hope to be taking with me to the beach when we go on vaca later this month.  Wooooohooooooo

These picks are mostly on the more affordable side of the spectrum.  I may do a "I can dream, right?" post one of these days.  :)

fear or desire
Essie: fear or desire from Essie.com

Jersey Lomellina® flutter bandeau tank


Merona® Mink Ostrich Tote.Opens in a new window

LOVE Adult Rompers - Crisscross Romper from Forever21

Mossimo Supply Co. aqua Colorblock Floppy Hat.Opens in a new window




Sequined Swing Cami from Forever21


Nike Women's Fast Pace Run Tank - Dick's Sporting Goods

Nike Womens' Fast Pace Run Tank from Dick's Sporting Goods


Nike Side Panel Printed Pacer Shorts - Dick's Sporting Goods

Nike Side Panel Printed Pacer Shorts from Dick's Sporting Goods




I'd like to be able to get every item here, but I don't think it's in our budget right now.  Oh well, that's the price you pay, quite literally, when your life is blessed with a child.  :)  I'll take having to wear the same clothes over and over if I get to look at her sweet face every day!

1 comment: